Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well I'm thirty years old this year and nothing much has changed in the past 28 years. It's 5 am and I can't sleep on Christmas morning. The excitement in the air is too much to take and for once the excitement is not for me but for my son. He's nestled in the bed cradled next to his mother unaware that in a couple of hours he'll be so excited that " Santa " left him some toys but forgot to eat the Cookies.
My favorite Christmas memory is of the year that my sister and I got up at 12:30 am and began playing with all the toys Santa left and our mom getting up @ 2 am to get on to us and make us go back to bed. But we got up an hour later and played until dawn anyway. What a great memory! The next year though Santa left all our presents in our Mom's room and locked her door until 6 am.
Wherever you are this Christmas day, I hope it is most enjoyable and memorable. I look forward to experiencing all the Christmas memories with my family and I hope you do with yours as well.

Merry Christmas

No comments: